Live at THE Lake
The Eagle’s Nest Cottage at Prairie’s Edge
BATHROOMS: 2 1/2
SQUARE FOOTAGE: Appox. 2,089
LOT: Prime lot with bird’s eye view to Lake Michigan (View on site plan)
SPECIAL FEATURES: Three levels with wrap-around porch and balcony
PRICE: $719,000 complete home package* (lot $100,000, home $619,000)
The Eagle’s Nest offers some of the most unique characteristics within the community. It features three levels, including a spectacular wrap-around covered porch on the ground level and a third level balcony for taking in sunrise views of the lake with coffee each morning. The Eagle’s Nest has 9′ ceilings throughout the first floor with an inviting gas fireplace and an open living floor plan. The second floor provides a master suite retreat with a double sink bathroom vanity, walk-in closet, laundry, and an optional fireplace. It also includes a loft area with optional desk. The third floor includes two bedrooms, a full bath, and another loft space that opens up to the covered balcony. Additional features include a large boot room with extensive windows that connects the cottage to the two-car garage.
*Complete home package includes improved lot with landscaping, patios, drive, exterior lighting, quality home construction and premium finish options as indicated in the attached documents, plus the full rights to enjoy the abundant planned community amenities throughout the Prairie’s Edge development.
Your home has been thoughtfully designed and carefully constructed with healthy living and energy efficiency top of mind.
The following standard features are included in every home. For a complete list of standard features, amenities and more, download the Prairie’s Edge Fact Sheet (PDF).
STRUCTURAL & ENERGY SAVINGS:
- Standing seam metal roofs over the cottages with roofing shingles over the garages
- Marvin Ultimate® Aluminum clad wood framed windows and sliding doors with Low E glazing
- AdvanTech floor sheathing
- Our exterior walls are designed with a minimum R23 value – a 20% increase over R19 resulting in lower energy costs for you
- 5/8” drywall
- Low maintenance cement board siding will be used on every home, along with contrasting natural cedar siding on the garages
- 50-gallon high efficiency Energy Star® rated water heater
- Two-stage furnace with ECM, 16 SEER A/C condensers and Aprilaire®system with air purifier filter box
- Programmable Nest® thermostats
- 200 amp service
- Motion sensor light switch in garage
- Lutron switches, outlets and dimmers
- Combination CO & Smoke detectors with light and audible alarm
All of these features are included in the base price, and homeowners can select from several finish and style options of comparable quality. For more information on selection options, download the Cottage Selection Book.
- Lighting is a combination of recessed, pendant and surface mounted fixtures with several options to match your personal preferences
- Natural gas fireplace with brick insert and fan with full mantel with stone surround and tile hearth
- KitchenAid®stainless steel Kitchen Appliances
- Kohler® apron-style stainless steel sink and Kohler®faucet
- InSinkErator® PRO-750 garbage disposals
- Top quality American craftsmanship cabinetry with solid dovetail drawer construction and amenities such as roll out shelves, hidden receptacles
- Quartz or granite countertops
- All Kohler® bathroom fixtures including Corbelle elongated comfort height toilet(s)
- Ceramic tile low threshold showers with semi-frameless shower doors
- All master bedroom walk-in closets are designed by Closet Concepts with solid adjustable shelving
- White wood trim throughout home – 6” standard baseboards and 3” window and door casework
- Sherwin Williams® interior paint
- Hallmark Floors® Monterrey Collection, a low maintenance engineered natural wood plank flooring throughout the first level kitchen, dining and living areas
- Shaw Smart Thinking®carpet is standard in first floor bedrooms and closets and all upper level living
- Boot room flooring is Happy Floors Northwind® porcelain plank tiles.
- Liftmaster® garage door lift systems with Wi-Fi capability
Prairie’s Edge is specially designed to foster its own sense of community while connecting to and complementing downtown Port Washington. This limited collection of cottages, townhouses and luxury apartments sits among interior walkways, green spaces, public use trails and neighborhood amenities to provide better opportunities for a dynamic social community and interaction.
For more detailed information, visit our Amenities page.
- Care-free living (no snow removal or landscaping worries)
- Preservation of green space and view corridors to private residents, visitors, and the public
- Master planned landscaping including native plantings
- Neighborhood fire pits, furnished gazebos with lake views and fireplaces, community gardens, and dog run areas
- Clubhouse overlooking Lake Michigan featuring lap pool, hot tub, demonstration kitchen, outdoor patio and grilling area, golf simulator, coffee bar, community “pub” and more
- Electric car-charging stations
- Community health club for yoga, massage, personal training, physical therapy and more
- 32,000+ square feet of rental commercial space targeted to include a restaurant with outdoor seating, light medical services, veterinary or pet care services and shared office/work space
- Pet spa area
- Available storage units
For more detailed information, visit our Amenities page.
- Modern prairie and waterfront village inspired design
- Well-appointed open concept floor plans with premium finishes
- Highly insulated building envelopes and thermally efficient windows
- Energy efficient building mechanical, water, and lighting systems
- High quality low maintenance exterior materials
- Smart technology heating and cooling systems/thermostats
- Ultra-high-speed fiber optic data service delivered directly to each residence with bandwidths up to 1,000 Mbps (Gig)
- Kitchens are plumbed and wired to include: gas or electric range/oven, dishwasher, refrigerator w/ice dispensers, and garbage disposal
- Energy Star® rated kitchen appliances