Creating a new standard for amenity rich living in Port Washington and all of Ozaukee County.
– Occupancy Available in Spring 2021 –
Featuring Over 21 Unique, Open Concept Floor Plans
Live at THE Lake
Luxury Apartments at Prairie’s Edge
Discover Promontory apartments at Prairie’s Edge and Live at THE Lake. Featuring studio, one and two bedroom units, all apartments come with premium finishes, Energy Star® rated stainless steel kitchen appliances, a full-size washer and dryer, smart technology heating and cooling systems, keyless entry and more. And living at Prairie’s Edge means you can utilize the concierge services and all the community amenities to suite your personal needs and lifestyle.
Promontory features over 21 unique, open concept floor plans in these general types:
- Natural daylighting, many with views to Lake Michigan
- Just steps away from the bluff overlooking Lake Michigan. You also have outdoor fire pits and grilling stations.
- Well-appointed open concept floor plans with premium finishes
- Energy efficient building mechanical, water, and lighting systems
- Highly insulated building envelopes and thermally efficient windows
- Smart technology heating and cooling systems/thermostats
- Ultra-high-speed fiber optic data service delivered directly to each residence
- Energy Star® rated stainless steel kitchen appliances including a gas range. High powered disposals with counter-top air switch, ultra-quiet dishwashers and refrigerators with ice maker and water dispensers.
- Solid surface quartz counter tops
- Full-size washer and dryers
- Heated underground parking
- Keyless entry to buildings and units for added security and convenience
- And more!
Contact us to inquire about long-term leasing including upgrades available.
Promontory is a smoke-free, pet friendly community.
In addition to the plentiful luxury unit amenities, Promontory residents have access to the larger Prairie’s Edge community including:
Land, Water and Sky
- Care-free living (no snow removal or landscaping worries)
- Preservation of green space and view corridors to residents and visitors
- Master planned landscaping including native plantings
- Walking trails and dog run areas
- Neighborhood fire pits
- Furnished gazebos with lake views and fireplaces
Lake Michigan Clubhouse
- Lap pool and hot tub
- Oversized fireplace
- Gourmet demonstration kitchen for private events and community courses
- Outdoor patio and grilling area
- Golf simulator
- Work/study lounge area /coffee bar
- Residents pub with: community “taps”, darts, billiards, cards & ultra large HD TVs
Community Health Club
- Personal training
- Strength/weight training
- Cardio equipment
- Group fitness & cycling classes
- Massage therapy
- Physical therapy
- Nutrition training
- Yoga classes